How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Getting set for Round 2 (Electric Boogaloo)

Having some uploading problems, but I'll have a photo update before the end of the week. At the end of the week we'll be playing in Round 2. By the end of the night, we'll know who we are playing in Round 2!

Also we'll get to see the progression of the Flyers's beards!

I'm finally starting to feel the weight of my beard. There's starting to get that constant feeling of something being on my face, which usually last a couple days and usually means it's ready for prime time.


However, while the beard is rollin' along, and is awaiting your donation, I'm wondering if I should get a haircut before we get underway in Round 2. Some people allow for the trimming of beards/hair inbetween rounds. I'll never trim my beard unless an odd circumstance, but I've always wondered about haircuts.


So that's the question I pose to you beard blog readers...is a haircut acceptable?


And remember, the goal is to match the total for Round 1 in Round 2! So you need to donate TODAY!


-Dancin' Shawny

No comments:

Post a Comment