How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Monday, April 19, 2010

Better Beard-lieve it

In the time of year known for Playoff Beards the man with the 'stache gets it done!
Great game last night and my beard and I were on the edge of our seat the whole game!

Speaking of, my beard made it's home debut to rave reviews, but no donations! It was even featured at the Beard-A-Thon stand in the Wachovia Center! But I'm not going to let it deter me, I know I have quality growth and have faith in the fan base that pushed the Flyers to victory last night.

So Flyers Fans I'm asking you, let's keep this momentum going! Please pledge my beard in the Flyers Bears-A-Thon !

Right now, I still stand in second place behind Mr. Luukko. (Read my previous post on why you should help me get back into first!)

As for the beard blog, been a bunch of quick posts so far, so we'll have some fun posts coming up this week. I have some guest posters coming up as well such as my girlfriend and Mother in an epic debate! I've also asked Glen Macnow of 610WIP and Jeff Marek of HNIC Radio for some beard related posts, and they both, well, haven't responded to me asking. So I'll ask some more people!


Here's today's update......PLEASE DONANTE!











-Dancin' Shawny
(Check ze Tweets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment