How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Maaaa beard, got the ill communication

We got a 3-1 series lead, but we're breaking foots and toes suffering lower body injuries. So it looks like we're not out of the woods yet.

But while the injury front would be a receding hairline, the rest of the team is a full steam ahead of facial growth. Which leads me nicely back into......Playoff Beards!

It looks like we'll get to see the debuts of Ville Leino's and David Laliberte playoffs beards and I'm expecting big things. I remember Laliberte from my time at the Phantoms being able to get great coverage. (Though as much as I'm down with Laliberte, my friend Riley should really get a chance for playoff action. Yeah, I said it.)

Last night the beard and I had to endure a full TV timeout worth of dancing, but it was all worth it to give a little extra face time to convince you that THIS is the beard to pledge this playoff year. It's starting to get nice and thick and soon will be in the minor leagues of "bushy" status. (Minor league of Bush League? Is that even possible?)

And while the play of late seemingly supports the notion that there will be more time to donate, why wait? Get on board early! Like everyone who already owns a Giroux jersey you could be part of the growing movement!

(I love how this is turning into a pun filled lounge comedian act)

Tomorrow I hope to have a fun little Point-Counterpoint featuring two important people to my life. It'll give a little glimpse at what I deal with come playoff time.


Until then all that's left to do is GROW DONATE! (One more pun for the road)


Photo time: (Goofy Edition)




(Don't do this with your wristband. Donate instead!)








-Dancin' Shawny
(Which one is which)

[Edit: Slipped to third place in the leaderboard! Time to Donate!]

No comments:

Post a Comment