How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

S-A-TUR-D-A-Y BEARD!

While we hear stories of light practice and wait for reports on Lappy's face, the Beard-a-Thon quest rages on! My beard is has reached full coverage and now will grow into a gritty, playoff tested, Round 2 beast!

Kinda like the Flyers themselves, now's the time to hop on board and enjoy. Donate today so when Game 3 of the Second Round comes, you can find me down at the Wachovia Center, point to the many, many hairs on my chin, and get amped up knowing you kept the Playoff Beard going, and helped many people along the way!

Maybe you're tired of hearing me ask for donations. So let me give a special shout-out to a blog that shouted me out (it's a dual shout-out):

http://broadstreetbully.wordpress.com/2010/04/23/flyers-advance/


There's some very good stuff on that blog as well, so make sure you check us both out throughout this year's playoffs!

(Do you have a blog? Did you mention my Beard-a-Thon campaign or this blog? Let me know!)


Update:





Yeah, I'm apparently also starting a
bad haircut playoff tradition.






-Dancin' Shawny
(Let's go for 2nd Place!)

No comments:

Post a Comment