How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's on Luukko!

Peter Luukko has jumped out to an impressive $1,000 total. I sit in second place on the leaderboard with $300. We're 2 games into the playoff run and just like the Flyers who head home for two home games, this is the time for us to take charge!

I'm asking you, Flyers Fans, pledge my beard and don't let Peter Luukko win! Donate to my beard, the beard that represents the fans! Every hair on my face represents every orange clad screaming fan!

This beard yells at the refs and boos the opponent. This beard would keep the Spectrum open and the Phantoms in Philadelphia. This beard knows that the War Room in Toronto is bias. This beard would never make you pay $15 dollars to park your car. This beard would do whatever it could to save the league from Gary Bettman. This beard rocks the party that rocks the body. This beard is ready to be loud ALL GAME come Sunday.


So please, donate whatever you can the Flyers Fan beard. Let's close the gap on Luukko!


PHOTO UPDATE:



















Broad Street Beardy

-Dancin' Shawny
(More updates on Twitter!)

P.S. I forgot to mention. Every dollar that both Peter Luukko and I raise goes to Flyers Charities, so every dollar is a for a great cause no matter who's specific beard gets the money. I still think you should pledge mine, but I applaud Peter and his work for charity and he deserves your kudos for that effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment