How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Enough off days, cause my beard's full on!

Haven't posted in a couple days as my off days became rather busy, but I also figured everyone could use a day or two off!

However, I'm ready to get back to hockey, and I hope you're ready to get back to donating! I'm currently in 3rd place on the leaderboard and as we get ready for Round 2 I'm ready to throw it into high gear!

Here's how you can help - I understand money is tough all around (please keep reading), so what I'm asking is to ask your co-workers, friends, etc. Link them to the blog, tell them about the causes (Breast Cancer Research, Children's charities, and many more in OUR area), show them my photos, show them my YouTube videos!

You buy their kids cookies, sponsor their walk-a-thons, and give soup to their homeless. Why can't they help support a guy growing a beard for charity? :-)

But seriously, I'd love to show how much passion the Flyers Community has by trying to match my Round 1 donation total of over $400! Let's show why we're not only the Most Intimidating Fans in Hockey, but just as supportive outside of hockey as well. (Plus we can't let any of those other clubs raise more money than us?)

Let's RELENTLESSly raise money! Pledge my beard today!

And.....

LET'S GO FLYERS!!

(Photo update later!)

-Dancin' Shawny
(Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment