How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growing stronger!

Good win last night by the Flyers! As for the Beard-A-Thon, We Are On A Roll! $300 so far so has put me near the top of the leaderboard. But I'm not satisfied yet!

Here are some reasons why you should donate!

1) You can't grow a beard - Work won't let you, girlfriend hates it, your a defenseman from Lativa; whatever the excuse may be, show your support by supporting my beard!
2) It's almost the opposite of a walk-a-thon - I love the opportunity to help out others by raising money, but sometimes you have to do things like walk 5 miles. This, just watch my beard grow!
3) Our collective efforts are on display! - I said last year that pledging my beard is like buying stock in it, when I'm dancing on the big screen, and you see my beard, you can say, "Hey! I'm part of that beard!"
4) You can do it for a $1 a day - One of the cool things about the Beard-A-Thon is that you can donate $1 for everyday the Flyers are in the playoffs! It's a great way to not only show faith in beard, but in the Flyers!
5) I'm going to come up with a contest - If you donate, you may win something. Details as I get them.


That's 5 good reasons to donate and there are at least a couple more!

Stay tuned to the Beard Blog! Next week I'm hoping to have some guest posters give their input and as always, please go donate to the Beard-A-Thon and pledge my beard for Flyers Charities!


The Beard Update:



-Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter for all sorts of fun tweets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment