How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've got the itch, for hockey!

(SEE EDIT AT BOTTOM OF POST)

TONIGHT it begins.
The hairs on my face are standing in full anticipation for tonights opening game. It's a special time of year, my favorite time of year (except the weather, I miss the snow) and tonight the previous 82 games don't matter.

Beard wise we'll get to see the growth of some of our favorites. Briere's smooth stubble, Giroux's red wonder, and actual growth on Gagne! Remember 10 YEARS AGO and when Gags was 20 and it was hilarious watching him try to grow one? I'm also interested to see Lappy and DP's beards which I hope are as classic as they are. And will Downshall (Carcillo for those not familiar) keep rockin' the stache or will he go full growth?

Anyway, let's not forget, the beard show dedication, commitment, and sacrifice. So please visit https://www.beardathon.com/flyers/DancingShawny/profile.aspx and donate. It's for a great cause. So far I've got $0! Yeah, that's embarrassing. But it also gives an opportunity for someone to be the first one to donate and get the ball rolling!

My goal for today, at least is $20 before the puck drop tonight!


Picture Update:
DONATE PLEASE!



-Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter!)


Edit: There is some confusion I think. At the pledge page, put in Shawny Hill not Dancing Shawny. Like the pic below:

No comments:

Post a Comment