How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This beard says energy, but this beard says experience

I now fully understand the feeling or not getting back into the groove after a long layoff.

Things have been very busy around here lately, and sort of like Boucher on turn around shots, I’m just not getting the job done.

With that said, it’s acceptable for a Beard Blogger, not for a hockey team.

But if we both start today, and hit it hard, we can still do this thing.

For me, it’s getting you to DONATE! My beard is at full coverage, with a little hint of gray in there to show you not only does it mean business. But it’s been meanin’ business for years now!

I’d really like to go into Game 3 with some momentum, and it looks like it’s going to be up to you, the donaters (yeah I made up a word) to make it happen.

Whatta you say Flyers fans…..we’ve hit a bit of trouble, are we going to pack in it with a pack of razors…..

……or come back RELENTLESS!

Donate today!

Photo Update:



- Dancin' Shawny

No comments:

Post a Comment