How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Monday, May 31, 2010

And I'd gladly stand up, and grow a beard

(Before we get started, on this Memorial Day I want to send a special thanks out to all the service men and women and Veterans for all they do to make sure people like me have the freedom to do as they choose. Including things like growing playoff beards and fros. THANK YOU!)

Game 2 (electric boogaloo) tonight in Chicago after a wild Game 1 affair. The Flyers need to refocus and play their game for 60 minutes.

As for the beard, it's itching to make an appearance at home after a series split. But it's also to get a little support and break the $500 wall we've hit.

Flyers fans, this playoff run has been amazing so far with a different guy stepping up time after time.


So as in the Flyers quest, my goal to raise money for Flyers Charities has come down to this question:

Who's gonna be the next person to step up?


Do your part and donate today!

LET'S GO FLYERS!



(Photo Update later - for now here's a nice ad!)


- Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment