How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The only beards left from the Eastern Conference

The Philadelphia Flyers are Eastern Conference Champions!

But just like the $500 raised so far by my beard, that's just not enough.

You've had three rounds to donate, and I have NO IDEA what you're waiting for, but it's time for the final round of donations.

Banding together like the hairs on my face to form one united front, your donation will raise our total in the overall Beard-a-thon standings.

And if there is anything you've learned from watching this playoff series. It's that it takes a 100% effort to come out on top! Where's yours?

LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

Photo:

Like the Prince of Wales Trophy, this beard is touchable.

DONATE NOW!

- Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment