How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Starting from scratch, heading to itchy

The 2011 Playoffs are upon us!

For those unfamiliar you missed a heck of a blog last year, but pretty much this blog follows the growth of my beard throughout the Flyers Playoff Run. The main reason was a fun addition to my to Beard-a-Thon Campaign in which I raise money for Flyers Charities.

I set a goal of $2,011 this year, and yes, while that goal is high I'm hoping with your help we can not only reach that total, but break it!

Normally, I end with a photo update of my current beard's growth, but I decided to get you Flyer'd up with a video parody:



- Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter: @ShawnyShawnyH)

No comments:

Post a Comment