How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's get this party started, Beardly! Right!

Off to a quick start in the Beard-a-thon, I've raised a total of $351* dollars so far and sit tops on the leaderboard over star Claude Giroux.

The best news is before a puck has even dropped in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, we've raised $3,234* for Flyers Charities! Great start, but that isn't enough!

I want to thank all of you that have forwarded, reposted, retweeted, or liked on Facebook my Beard-a-thon video, but now let's turn that into some donations!

As for the beard, the 1st official update comes as the first game will be played tonight and the Playoffs are officially underway. As expected, for Game 1 it will be a respectable coverage, but ready to burst out in a playoff spectacle!We've only just begun....



Also included in this blog post is a poster I have been using as my Facebook profile picture. If you would be so kind, print this poster and set up a donation jar somewhere and collect some cash! (Just make sure to donate it officially to my Beard at least once a week!) This could be a great chance for those to donate as a group to this wonderful cause.



Tomorrow night is Game 1 for the Flyers and I'll be sure to have a fresh Beard Blog Update for you as well. In addition, as the playoffs roll on, hopefully I'll be able to find some guest posters and some other fun segments to add to the Beard Blog.


LET'S GO FLYERS!!


- Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter: @ShawnyShawnyh)

P.S. Please Pledge my Beard now if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment