How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

If this doesn't light your fire, your beard's wet.

As hockey fans, this is what we live for.....the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

It was hard to sleep last night knowing that shortly I'd be in the Wells Fargo Center experiencing playoff hockey. All morning I watched YouTube clip after YouTube clip, getting more and more amped for tonight's puck drop.

With all that said, video does it no justice. There is no feeling like being inside that building, when the opening videos play, God Bless America is sang, the puck is dropped, the first hit is thrown...the feeling grows minute by minute.

That's why I grow a playoff beard. To represent that feeling. Pure passion.

So please, if you haven't already, pledge my beard, and not only fuel our passion, but keep the passion going for all the efforts of our local charities that benefit. Because that passion is second to none.

Photo Update


LET'S GO FLYERS!!

- Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter @ShawnyShawnyH....and donate today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment