How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Monday, April 18, 2011

Heart on our sleeve, beards on our face

I apologize for the lack of updates, haven't been feeling too great lately, but as playoffs dictate you never stop going hard.

The Flyers are in Buffalo tonight with the series tied at 1 after winning Game 2 in front of an extra impressive Wells Fargo Center crowd!

It seems the Flyers might be hitting their stride, as is....the playoff beard.

Full coverage on my face so far and seems to be growing faster and faster. By the time the Flyers return home for Game 5, it should be in pretty good shape.

Donation wise? Well we've slowed down. Perhaps it's on me for the lack of promotion, but I'm back asking you to please donate, via pledging my beard, to Flyers Charities.

Don't get me wrong $481 dollars for my beard and $8,544 dollars total is AWESOME! But I know we can do better! Any amount helps and let's show the other cities around the league that we plan to compete in every aspect on and off the ice. And with all the donations going to Flyers Charities, the money raised go right back into our community.

So if you haven't pledged yet, don't delay. Tell your friends, co-workers, random people on the street if you're so brave, to pledge my beard today so we can take on the other league leaders!


LET'S GO FLYERS!!!

Hittin' the Game 3 stride

-Dancin' Shawny
(Follow me on Twitter: @ShawnyShawnyH)

No comments:

Post a Comment