How To Donate:

Go to my Beard-A-Thon Page
And fill out the form to Pledge this Beard!
(Make sure it says Shawny Hill)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

But Ville Leino did have a beard

Just wanted to do a quick post to update you guys with a photo. I'll try to get on a longer post tomorrow!

Like Leino on the ice, my beard has been everywhere. ABC, CBS, FOX, NE Philly, South Philly, New Jersey, Delaware, it's insane!

So all those appearances will have to make up for the fact that my webcam's not working right now so I can only use a crappy cell phone pic for today's update.


And DONATE already! The Stanley Cup Finals is tied 2-2 so time is running out to be apart of the Beard-a-Thon campaign!


Photo Update:


BONUS MATERIAL:
My nephew RJ is almost 2 years old, so he's not often able to stay awake through the whole game. So my brother usually watches the games again the next day with him so RJ can experience the games.

Well as this video will show, RJ had quite the reaction to Claude Giroux's Game 3 OT winner:
http://www.facebook.com/melles#!/video/video.php?v=429303253383&ref=mf
"They did it! They did it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment